Law Offices of Cliff Enten

Get the Compensation You Deserve.

Be the first to review

Law Offices of Cliff Enten, Attorney Personal Injury And Workers’ Compensation Attorney

Experienced Advocate Committed To Knowing Your Case Inside And Out

We go to bat for you, and we do not back down. The Law Offices of Cliff Enten has handled tens of thousands of Personal Injury cases on behalf of plaintiffs since 1992. With offices in Denver, Colorado Springs and Fort Collins, we represent clients throughout the Colorado Front Range who understand the importance of experienced legal guidance.

What’s YOUR Case Worth – Find Out Now

Personal Injury Law and workers’ compensation law, in particular, are extremely complex and full of pitfalls for the inexperienced. Most lawyers are even unaware of many of the legal complexities and opportunities that can significantly impact your case.

Founding Attorney, Cliff “Kodiak” Enten, is a renowned Personal Injury and workers’ compensation Attorney in Colorado. With over 30 years of experience, he spent the first 12 years of his legal career defending insurance companies. He understands the successful tactics and strategies of each side of every legal argument your case will contend with, and our law firm is committed to the maximum recovery you deserve.

We have recovered tens of millions of dollars for our clients.

We favorably settle over 95 percent of cases out of court.

More than half of our clients are referrals from satisfied clients.

Do NOT give a statement to any insurance company without speaking with a lawyer first!

The Enten Difference = Your Gain

“As an Attorney who formerly represented the insurance companies, I saw that their goal was to pay people as little as possible. Their responsibility is to the shareholders of the company, not to you — the injured person. I know what fair treatment and fair compensation is. I have changed sides to help injured people get the care and financial settlement they deserve. You know what happened to you, and you have the right to be compensated to the fullest extent of the law. We consult with you wherever and whenever you are the most comfortable.” — Attorney Cliff Enten

How Were You Injured?

Work-related injury

Car accident or other motor vehicle accident

Other Personal Injury

Including defective products, wrongful death and Social Security Disability claims

How Were You Injured?

We investigate your case and handle all legal aspects, including communications with the insurance company. We keep your case on track and ensure you are informed while you recover. We fight for your injury compensation if we must. Insurance companies respect our law firm, and they know we mean business. Your full recovery is our goal.

Contact us now to discuss your case and your full legal options. We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis — no recovery, no fee!

Some common claims handled by our Denver and Colorado Springs personal injury attorneys include:

Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus accidents ,

pedestrian accidents and hit-and-run accidents. We also represent drunk driving victims and handle uninsured motorist claims.

Product liability and defective products

wrongful death

Workers’ compensation, including injuries that result from construction accidents and other occupational injuries

Social Security Disability benefit claims


Q What should I do after an auto accident?

Call an ambulance immediately if you think anyone is seriously injured. Do not attempt to move an injured person unless the person is in immediate danger.

Call the police. The police will file a report about the details of the auto accident. This report will later strengthen your case in court. When the police arrive, give them your complete cooperation. This will ensure the police report is accurate and includes everything you remember about the auto accident.

Take photographs of the scene of the accident. Make sure you get pictures of the damage to both cars and the surrounding area. Try to keep a record of any skid marks or other details. Take the pictures after everyone is safe from harm, but before the cars are moved. Drawing a diagram of the accident scene can also be useful for remembering details of the incident. Write down any observations that may be important later, including weather conditions. Make a note if any of the other drivers look as if they’ve been drinking and driving.


Never flee the scene of an accident. Even if the accident wasn’t your fault, leaving the scene of the accident without determining the other driver is OK and exchanging insurance information is considered a hit and run. Hit and runs are criminal offenses that come with stiff fines and possible time in prison.

Never move any injured persons unless they are in immediate danger. Immediate danger means they are trapped in the wreckage of a vehicle that is in danger of catching fire, or they are in the path of oncoming traffic you are unable to divert. In almost every case, it is best not to move a person who has been injured in an auto accident. If the victim has any broken bones, and especially if there is a spinal injury, you could cause further injury and possibly paralysis. Call an ambulance, and then wait it out.

Never apologize to the other driver. If the accident really was your fault, then this information will come out during the investigation. If the accident wasn’t your fault, then an apology will likely be used against you in court if the other driver decides to file a claim. Find out if anyone is hurt, give your name and insurance information and then keep your mouth shut.


Yes! Even if you only feel a little shaken up, you should still see a doctor immediately after you have finished exchanging information with the other driver and law enforcement officers. Often a doctor will be able to recognize the early symptoms of a personal injury. Getting treatment early, instead of waiting until the discomfort becomes unbearable, will help you make a faster and more complete recovery. Also, seeing a doctor right after the accident will provide a complete medical record of any injuries or symptoms. This will give you a stronger case in court later.


Although the at-fault party and their insurance company may ultimately pay all or most of your bills, you will have to have a way to pay the mounting expenses until that time. One option is to use your health insurance or med pay coverage. Another option is to receive treatment under a lien with the health care provider. Often this is the only option for those victims who do not have health insurance or medical payment coverage under their auto policy. Our experienced auto accident attorneys serving Colorado Springs and all of Colorado can help you get the treatment you need. If you do not yet have a doctor, we can recommend a number of physicians or chiropractors who may be willing to treat you on a lien basis or we can speak to your doctor about treating you on a lien basis. This means you won’t have to pay your doctor until after your auto accident claim has been settled. Before entering into any contract with your doctor, be sure to at least ask for the advice of a lawyer so you understand your rights.


Though not all auto accidents cause injuries, residents of Greeley, Fort Collins, Denver and other parts of Colorado who need to commute to work every morning can suffer financially when their car is damaged. Renting a car while repairs are being made can be expensive. And a severely damaged vehicle will have to be towed and stored, which will cost even more money. In some cases, your own insurance company will pay for these expenses, but most insurance contracts do not cover such costs. If you were not at fault for the accident, our auto accident attorneys can make sure the other motorist’s insurance company pays for these unwanted expenses. To make sure you don’t have to pay for someone else’s bad driving, contact our auto accident attorneys in Colorado Springs, Greeley and throughout Colorado.

Write a review

Your Rating





Your review recommended to be at least 140 characters long :)