Schenk Podolsky Attorneys at Law

Local Attorneys for Local Representation

Be the first to review

Personal injury attorney in Mesa, Arizona

Mesa Personal Injury Lawyers With Experience That Works For You

Personal Injury Law Firm In Mesa

Our injury law firm, Schenk Podolsky Attorneys at Law has extensive experience serving and protecting the injured in Arizona. Located in East Valley, our Mesa law firm comes highly recommended by our clients and medical providers as the Valley’s trusted legal resource for all types of injuries.

From fender benders to motorcycle accidents, regardless of the size or complexity of the case, like many others, you can trust in the legal team and staff at Schenk Podolsky to protect your rights and pursue the full and fair recovery you deserve

Areas of Practice

Car Accident Lawyers In Mesa

Motorist Claims

Diminished Value

Dog Bites

Pedestrian Accidents

Trip and Fall Accidents

Wrongful Death

Personal Injury

Injuries to Children

Motorcycle Accidents

Premises Liabi

At Schenk Podolsky Attorneys at Law, our attorneys are committed to providing personal, one on one legal support to you and your family. The client always comes first with our personal injury attorneys.

Jacob R. Podolsky

Jacob R. Podolsky is a managing partner and founding member of the firm. Mr. Podolsky has dedicated his entire career to assisting those injured by others. He has experience in the Federal Courts of the United States, has handled cases from the pre-litigation stage through arbitration, and has successfully tried numerous cases to jury verdict. Mr. Podolsky works diligently to ensure his clients receive fair compensation quickly.

In addition to being licensed and practicing in Arizona, Mr. Podolsky is also licensed and able to practice in both Michigan and Nevada. With Nevada’s close proximity to Phoenix, Arizona, Mr. Podolsky’s ability to practice in Nevada has allowed him to assist numerous Arizona residents that have been involved in automobile accidents while traveling to Nevada for vacation.

In addition to practicing law, Mr. Podolsky enjoys spending time with his wife and 2 children. He is an avid sports fan and enjoys competing in obstacle course races and other running events such as 5k’s and half marathons.


Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 2005

Central Michigan University, B.F.A., Cinematic Arts, 2001

Professional Associations & Memberships:

Michigan State Bar, 2005

State Bar of Arizona, 2006

State Bar of Nevada, 2010

United States District Court, District of Arizona, 2008

Adam V. Schenk

Adam V. Schenk is a managing partner and founding member of the firm. Mr. Schenk is devoted to assisting those injured by others, and has successfully handled numerous cases from pre-litigation through arbitration and trial, as well as briefing cases at the Arizona appellate level. Mr. Schenk is also fluent in Spanish, allowing him to better serve clients.

Mr. Schenk is passionate about representing individuals and their families who are facing the legal system due to accidents or injuries. When he isn’t working in the firm or with clients, Adam, enjoys spending time with his 3 children and loves to jump out of airplanes as an avid sky diver.


Q I was in a car accident. What should I do now?

If you were involved in a car accident you should:
Go to a safe place – It’s not safe to stand or linger on the road after a car accident. If you can, pull your car off the road. If you can’t, turn on the emergency flashing light, remain in your car or get off the road
Call 911 – After a car accident, you need to have trained police officers to investigate the crash site and to assess the situation. Also, having a police report of the crash could help your case if you decide to file a claim for compensation
Get medical attention – When you call 911, the emergency services will also rush to the crash site to examine you and provide you with medical attention if necessary. You might feel good, but there could be some underlying injuries that you’re not yet aware off. So get a medical exam as a precaution to check for whiplash, brain injury etc.
Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer – You need to be aware of your rights and file a claim for compensation if you’re eligible. Navigating the entire process can be complicated and time-consuming. So, make sure that you contact a personal injury lawyer to represent you.

Q My car was wrecked in the accident. Should I take photos?

Yes, you should definitely take photos if you can. Photos and digital evidence of the sustained damage can really benefit your claim against the insurance company, in the event that they refuse to acknowledge your injuries and damages. The personal injury lawyer will use the photos to show the severity of the damages and how severe were your injuries. Photos can sometimes make a huge difference between a reasonable settlement or litigation. So use them to your benefit as much as possible.

Q What shouldn’t I do after a car accident?

There are a several things that you shouldn’t do in the event that you get into a car accident:
Calling the police and emergency services – Both the police and medical services will create records and reports of the accident and the injuries sustained. Both of these reports can be useful in your claim for compensation against the negligent driver.
Giving recorded statements – Often enough, car accident victims are contacted by insurance companies where they want to collect additional information on the accident and injuries sustained. Keep in mind that you’re on opposite sides – you want to receive a fair compensation and the insurance company wants to pay out as little as possible. So make sure that you avoid giving recorded statements or signing anything that the insurance company gives you. Instead, you should direct them to speak with your personal injury lawyer.
Waiting too long – There is a certain period of time in which you can take legal action and sue for personal injuries. This window is known as “statute of limitation”. In Arizona, the statute of limitation for a car accident is two years. Which means that in that time (from the day the accident happened) you can file a personal injury lawsuit or claim.

Q I was involved in a car accident but I don’t know who caused it. What should I do?

Sometimes you don’t know who caused the car accident because the negligent driver drove away. In cases of hit-and-run accident, you might be eligible to receive compensation under the underinsured/uninsured motorist policies. To see if you’re eligible for this type of compensation, contact our personal injury lawyers.

Q The driver that caused the accident doesn’t have insurance. What should I do?

In many states, insurance companies offer uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. With this, you will be covered in case the negligent party isn’t insured at all or the insurance is not sufficient. This type of coverage means that your damages will be covered by your own insurance carrier, and not the insurance of the negligent party.

Write a review

Your Rating





Your review recommended to be at least 140 characters long :)